Date: 2/4/18 10:33 am
From: Margaret Sandelin <msand47...>
Subject: [Tweeters] bald eagle
Yesterday, Saturday the 3rd, a friend and I were on the Edmonds ferry
dock in my car about 10:20ish waiting for the ferry when we noticed a
bald eagle sitting on the high pole at the north end of the marina. Was
able to get out my binocs to get a good look as he/she sat for some
time. When the ferry arrived and sometime as the cars were unloading
the eagle flew off but we did not notice. Then I noticed on the tallest
pole at the south end of the marina was another or the same eagle. Not
rare but I am always excited by seeing our national bird.
Margaret Sandelin