Date: 2/4/18 2:21 am
From: Sam Safran <ssafranmidd...> [SFBirds] <SFBirds-noreply...>
Subject: [SFBirds] Cinnamon Teal at Pier 94
Hi all, thought I’d mention that there were two male Cinnamon Teal at
Pier 94 today. They were in the (presumably freshwater) pond on the
Hansen Aggregate lot immediately south of the restoration area,
visible through the metal fence. Notable because this species appears
to be unusual along the bay shore within the county (I'm not seeing
any previous eBird records of it between Crissy and Colma Creek).

Best,
Sam Safran
SF, CA

http://www.yahoogroups.com/