Date: 2/3/18 5:12 pm
From: Bob Duchesne <duchesne...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Southern Maine birding in winter...
Although I usually focus on northern Maine, I have to admit that the
southern Maine coast in winter is fantastic. For those not familiar, here
you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFwtSgzkwSo.

If you are familiar, just skip to minute 6 and watch some frisky Harlequin
Ducks. I don't know what it is with these guys - they don't nest here - but
I've seen them actually copulating in midwinter off Marginal Way in
Ogunquit.

Bob Duchesne