Date: 2/3/18 4:53 pm
From: Marcia Watson <marshwren50...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Western Grebe
I don’t know if anyone else responded on this, but the Western Grebe at South Point in Worcester County was not seen today, despite searching by many groups all day. It was seen yesterday on field trips for the Annual MOS Convention, taking place in Ocean City. I’m writing from there now.

Marcia
Marcia Watson
Patuxent Bird Club
A Chapter of the Maryland Ornithological Society
https://patuxentbirdclub.org/

Bowie, Maryland
<marshwren50...>