Date: 2/3/18 3:55 pm
From: Arthur Shippee via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Corrections - Long Beach, Stratford, Feb 1, 2018
Ebird reviewer and fellow list member Greg Hanisek made two corrections to my list from Long Beach, Stratford. 1) The loon was COLO, given beak & body structure (the amount of white led me astray); 2) the sparrow was an Ipswich race Savannah. All in all a good visit, even if no SNOW. I added WWSC, LTDU, COGO, HOLA, and SASP to my life list.
Arthur Shippee, Hamden