Date: 2/3/18 2:41 pm
From: Byers <byers345...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Sanderlings, maybe, on Edmonds logboom
Hello Tweeters,

So far every time Bill and I have gone down to the Edmonds
marina, we see something interesting. This time we couldn't quite make out
what was on the logboom at Brackett's Landing: little white birds dwarfed
by the cormorants sitting nearby. Bill took at picture and we enlarged it
to the point of blurriness, but these birds are still hard to make out. I'm
guessing that they are Sanderlings. But then, interestingly, there are
several chestnut-headed birds at the left end of the logboom. So I guess
they would be birds going into breeding plumage.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/29258421@N07/26193615878/in/dateposted-public/

If any of you think these are bogus assertions, please let
me know.

Cheers and happy birding, Charlotte Byers, Edmonds