Date: 2/3/18 8:42 am
From: Darrel Wilder <darrelrwilder...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] CEAZ - South Chandler; Snow, Ross's, and Greater White-fronted Geese
Just after eight o'clock this morning I found a Ross's Goose, a Greater
White-fronted Goose, and three Snow geese among about three hundred Canada
geese in a field north of East Riggs Rd. between S.Cooper Rd. and Emmett
Dr. The geese where spread out in the sizable field and a scope is
necessary for adequate viewing. There were some smaller Canada Goose types
among the flock but none that I would I.D. as Cackling rather than Lesser
Canada.

*Darrel Wilder*

*Sun Lakes, AZ*

<darrelrwilder...>