Date: 2/2/18 11:24 pm
From: Tom Crabtree <tc...>
Subject: Re: [COBOL] Emp. Goose
Judy,

I was out there around the same time as Mike. There was active (LOUD!) shooting at the police shooting range. They were hitting metal targets. Even though I was on the point, it was very uncomfortable. It sounded like they were shooting right next to me even though they were over 100 yards away.

Tom