Date: 2/2/18 9:03 pm
From: Lindsay Story <lsbirder...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] Stanfield not Sanfield Mt Plover site
Stanfield is the correct spelling. Apparently, I shouldn't try watching TV
and typing at the same time.
Lindsay Story

On Feb 2, 2018 9:57 PM, "Lindsay Story" <lsbirder...> wrote:

I meant to do the following as a reply all but think it went out as a solo
reply. -Lindsay Story, Mesa AZ

The site is indeed N of AZ84, but it is west of Casa Grande. On the map,
the sod farm is a few miles NE of Sanfield AZ. On eBird, the official
hotspot for this Evergreen Turf is "Sanfield Sod Farm (Barnes & Russell
Rds)". This is in Pinal Co, AZ.

On a side note, North Branch Ponds are close too. From Russell & Barnes,
go about 1 mile N on Russell to Russell & Miller. The 2 ponds are
perpendicular to one another and are just NE of the jct. With a scope you
can check both ponds from the SW corner of the basins, without entering
private land.

Lindsay Story. - Mesa AZ