Date: 2/2/18 3:57 pm
From: Doug Kathy Ghrist <dkghrist...>
Subject: [texbirds] Snowy Owl
Dear birders:
I am now viewing the Odessa Snowy owl. 5:15 to 5:56 pm.

Huge white faced barred black on white Snowy Owl distinct yellow eyes, just
arrived from Tyler Texas. Tried the Crossroads Church, then Discount Tire
then Spotted a massive owl flying behind Chicken 4 U in grass field in a
200 yard x 200 yard protected with metal chain link fence area perched on
a white metal structure.

If interested you may text or call me 903 372 9195 Doug Ghrist, Tyler
birder.

http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds

from the List Owner

Join us on Facebook!