Date: 2/2/18 7:38 am
From: Glenn <000001214b3fcb01-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: Tracking trumpeter swan in AR leads back to Iowa research group
Terry,
If we would like to support what Mr Abram is doing by buying corn or by helping him pay for corn, how would we do it?
Glenn WyattCabot

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 6:38 PM, Terry Butler<twbutler1941...> wrote: I would like to add.  I give Verlon Abram a special thanks for what he does for the swans and allowing all of us as guest to see them. He has told me he spends around 6 to 8 hundred dollars each month for corn.  But the hard part is,he buckets and feeds around 12 five gallon buckets of corn each day. On the bitter cold days this doubles. He picks up trash dumps that people have left near his ponds but he continues to welcome us all to see them. He told me, it warms his heart to see the children see the swans. Believe me, he wants all to come see the swans. He has said to me, all are welcome, just respect the swans and the land.
Good story Karen
T. Butler
On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 5:42 PM, Bill Thurman <bill.masterofmusic...> wrote:

Very good story, Karen, Jim, Terry, et al.Congratulations!
Bill Thurman
On Feb 1, 2018 11:34 AM, "Suzie Liles" <suzie.liles...> wrote:

Thanks. A very nice article. Good to know about the specialized swan collars. And reading the article I felt a surge of thanks to all the birders and photographers who are out noticing and keeping us all aware of what is seen in the state.
Suzie LilesMarion County
On Feb 1, 2018, at 6:18 AM, Karen And Jim Rowe <00000131a1cf8fbc-dmarc-reques <t...> wrote:

Tracking trumpeter swan leads back to Iowa research group

https://www.agfc.com/en/news/2 018/01/31/tracking-trumpeter-s wan-leads-back-to-iowa-researc h-group/

Karen Rowe, Certified Wildlife Biologist®
Bird Conservation Program Leader
Wildlife Management Division
Arkansas Game and Fish Commission

cell:  870-672-2279
Email:  <Karen.Rowe...>
NEW!  Snail mail:  PO Box 529 Casscoe, AR  72026

Join us on Facebook!