Date: 2/1/18 8:53 pm
From: Tom Leschine <tml...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Great Egret on L Washington Ship Canal
Today at about noon I was very surprised to find a Great Egret on one of the floating log booms just behind Agua Verde Restaurant, inboard of the floats where they rent kayaks and paddle boards in summer. I disturbed the bird while trying to photograph it with my phone and it flew off across the ship canal. It was not present when I checked again in mid-afternoon. I will try to post on eBird along with my not very good but hopefully helpful for ID purposes photos. A hard bird to misidentify at such close range.

Tom Leschine
<tml...>