Date: 2/1/18 7:30 pm
From: Eric Smith <esmithphoto...> [arlingtonbirds] <arlingtonbirds-noreply...>
Subject: [Arlington Birds] Member Photo Night signup and more
As was mentioned at this month's meeting of the Menotomy Bird Club, this
April's meeting (April 10th at 7pm!) is the next Member's Photo Night.

This is often our most popular night of the year. We had great attendance
at tonight's meeting, but lets see if we can do better! We have a great
time with pictures from around the world or in our local area... you never
know what you'll see.

Well, you never know.. unless you choose to show pictures!

This email is not only an announcement of the meeting, it is a call to our
members to sign up to show pictures. If you would like to show pictures,
please send me (<esmithphoto...>) an email saying you would like to
show. If you aren't sure if you want to or not, send me an email asking
questions. It doesn't matter if you've never shown pictures anywhere
before, or if you show every month... all are welcome. I'm happy to talk
you through the process of making a presentation, or just explain how it
works so you can decide if you want to do it.

The first 7 people that contact me will get to show. If we don't get
enough people by Monday the 12nd, then I'll open it up to all (I will send
out email as a reminder.)

The night is casual fun, where we get to see some pictures, and get to know
a bit more about other our members.

If this sounds interesting to you, let me know. I'm sure we can make it
work.

I was also asked to mention this, but since this isn't really the purpose
of the club I'll make it short.

If you're a long term member of the club, you'll have seen my photos before
(I've given talks at meetings, led photo trips, and I run the member's
photo night)... well, if you'd like an opportunity to see my wildlife
photos hung as prints, I have a gallery show at a church in Medford. The
"Meet The Artist" event is on Feb 9th at 458 High Street, Medford, MA. You'll
not only get to see my photos, eat some yummy food (I'll be bringing some
baked goods I'll have made), I'll also be giving a short slideshow of my
work as well. If this sounds interesting, feel free to send me an email or
check out their website:
http://sanctuaryucc.org/event/feb-gallery-installation-eric-smith-nature-photographer/?instance_id=4013519

Eric

Join us on Facebook!