Date: 2/1/18 2:21 pm
From: Don Simons <Don.Simons...>
Subject: TOSO no
I was unable to find any Townsend's solitaires today. But that does not mean they aren't here.

This morning I checked several areas where I've found them before: cabin #5, Cameron Bluff, west from cabin #1, the southwestern end of the lodge parking lots, and the hang glider launch. This afternoon I rechecked three of those areas. Still, no luck. I would have checked other areas but ran out of time.

I will be out of pocket this weekend. So, if any birders come up the Mount Magazine please submit a detailed eBird report whether you find a TOSO or not.

Don R. Simons, Park Interpreter
Certified Heritage Interpreter
Mount Magazine State Park
16878 HWY 309 South