Date: 2/1/18 12:20 pm
From: O Connell, Tim <tim.oconnell...>
Subject: Payne County Audubon events reminder - TONIGHT!
Dear Friends and Supporters of the Payne County Audubon Society,

It is not too early to be thinking of how you can better manage your backyard for native wildlife this spring. As a reminder, TONIGHT the Payne County Audubon Society is providing an excellent opportunity for you to learn more! Please join us tonight at 7:00 pm in the Education Center of the Botanic Garden at OSU. Master Gardener and PCAS President Leslie Miller will deliver a presentation on gardening for native birds. https://paynecountyaudubonsociety.com/events-calendar-2.

Other reminders:

• BIRD WALK THIS SATURDAY! Our next field trip will be to Sanborn Lake Park in Stillwater on Saturday, 3 Feb. Les Imboden will lead that trip, assembling at NOON in the lakeside parking lot. https://paynecountyaudubonsociety.com/whats-new/.

• Now that we’re in a new year, is your Audubon membership up to date? If not, or you’re wondering if you join for the first time in 2018, go here to learn more: https://paynecountyaudubonsociety.com/membership/.

• You can also support the PCAS every time you shop Amazon.com<http://amazon.com> through the AmazonSmile Program! When you shop at AmazonSmile, Amazon donates 0.5% of the purchase price to Payne County Audubon Society. Bookmark this link and support us every time you shop: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/73-1222183.

Remember, ALL are welcome to our events and field trips. Membership is great and always encouraged, but the whole point of our little chapter is to help new folks learn more and see more of the natural world around them. Come join us - and bring a friend!

Good birding,
~Tim O’Connell
PCAS Vice President

Join us on Facebook!