Date: 2/1/18 11:12 am
From: <mcvetas...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Re: TWO Skokie Snow Goose - white and blue. YES
The North Shore Channel poses some challenges when it comes to city borders.

South of Touhy to Devon Ave., both the east and west sides of the channel belong to the city of Lincolnwood.

North of Touhy, both the east and west sides are considered Skokie until Main St.

From Main St/ north, the border of Skokie/Evanston is roughly down the middle of the channel, itself. East side Evanston; west side Skokie.

Most probably could care less. I know. Since I enjoy keeping track of my Evanston and Skokie birds, I pay close attention.

Matthew Cvetas
Evanston, IL

Join us on Facebook!