Date: 2/1/18 6:34 am
From: David Farber <raptorfoto...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Sax-Zim Bog
 Hello Birders;  Isthere anyone interested in taking a trip up to the Sax-Zim Bog this month.I have never been there. My main interest is getting photos of great gray owls, snowy owls andthe most desired is the Northern hawk owl which I have never even seen letalone photographed.  Also evening andpine grosbeaks, and anything else that I can capture on memory cards to sharewith others.I figure the whole trip would be 5 days (dates are open). Oneday up, three days birding/photographing and a day back.. I need a non-smokerwho can share the driving with my caregiver. I know nothing of the area up there so suggestions as to where to staywould be helpful.  This may be my lastchance to photograph these birds.  It'sbeen almost 37 years since I was given less than a 10% chance of living onenight and things are starting to fail. If you are interested please respond to this posting or call me at 847428-0683.Thanks; Take care and God Bless;  David Farber  Carpentersville, IL 60110    Kane County
Take care and God Bless;   David Farber www.naturallyfarberphotos.com <raptorfoto...> http://theworldfromachair.blogspot.com/

Join us on Facebook!