Date: 2/1/18 4:19 am
From: Karen And Jim Rowe <00000131a1cf8fbc-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: Trumpeter swans
1T9 is a swan which first arrived at Magness as a cygnet after being banded WI. It has been observed at Magness several times over the past 4-5 years. This year it appears to have returned to winter at Magness with a mate and its cygnets.

I’m out of town and do not have access to me records as to when and where in WI it was banded and colored and exactly which years it was observed at Magness.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 31, 2018, at 5:19 PM, Carol Meyerdirk <0000019a25042283-dmarc-request...> wrote:
>
> Swans today January 31
> On Magness 50 plus and
> Hiram 200 plus
> One swan on Hiram had a yellow plastic 6 inch band with I or
> IT9 on it around his lower neck. What could that be?
> WLRCarol
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Jan 6, 2018, at 12:02 PM, twbutler1941 <twbutler1941...> wrote:
>>
>> I made a count this morning at Magness lake and the two Hiram road ponds and came up with 425+ Trumpeter swans. Also of interest was 1 Greater Scaup, 1 Redhead duck at west Hairm pond.
>>
>> Terry Butler
>>

>> Sent from my Galaxy Tab® S2

Join us on Facebook!