Date: 1/31/18 4:52 pm
From: Diane Drobka <sunny1az...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] SEAZ: SNOW GEESE at Graham County Regional Park
Added my photos to our checklist:https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S42398130

From: Uwviper <uwviper...>
To: <aznmbirds...>
Cc: <sunny1az...>
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2018 4:51 PM
Subject: SEAZ: SNOW GEESE at Graham County Regional Park

Birders,
After a morning up at Marijilda Creek (Frye Fire did a fair amount of damage to the riparian habitat) and the lower reaches of Mount Graham and Swift Trail, Diane Drobka and I stopped at Graham County Regional Park to check the ponds in the northeast corner of the park.  At the southern pond we discovered two SNOW GEESE.  One was an adult lesser and the other was what we believe to be an immature greater.  The later had a much more pronounced elongated head than the adult lesser.  Pictures will be posted to eBird later.  There was also a female Hooded Merganser in the northern pond.
Good birding!Jeff Coker
Safford and Vail, AZ