Date: 1/31/18 2:05 pm
From: <thespeckledhatchback...> [peninsula-birding] <peninsula-birding-noreply...>
Subject: [pen-bird] Foster City Rock Wren
While biking down to Foster City at high speed yesterday, I glimpsed the Rock Wren out of the corner of my cycling eye. He was about 100 yards south of the 92 bridge, right near the little read and white hut thingy. He worked the rocks, allowing very close approach. I spent 2.5 hours farther around Foster City, then came back and found the bird again, this time about 600 yards south of the bridge. I followed him south along the rocks to Gull Street where I finally lost him. So, it looks like he covers some ground along that shoreline.

Photo here!
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S42380715 https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S42380715

Cheers,
Dorian Anderson