Date: 1/31/18 10:19 am
From: Joe Fischer <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender fischer13 for DMARC)
Subject: [texbirds] Re: Odessa Snowy Owl returns...moving around

While photographing the bird this morning, one of the Oil Field workers comes out of the nearby hotel and walks over to see what I am photographing. Once he realizes it the owl, he goes on to tell me the he first saw the bird about two months ago during a snow storm as it was bouncing all around the Discount Tire, Conns, and adjoining hotel area and has seen it numerous times during that period. Two Months!!!

Joe Fischer
http://www.pbase.com/joe_e_fischer
Sent from my iPhone

Join us on Facebook!