Date: 1/31/18 9:53 am
From: Bob Friedrichs <bird.fried...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: Odessa Snowy Owl returns...moving around
One last post before we leave. The bird flew across the highway and briefly sat on the roof of the Homewood Suites before flying again to another spot but we couldn’t relocate it.

The bird seems to be moving around a bit but remains in this general area. A diligent search of light and telephone poles, roof tops and adjacent fields should produce results.

Good owling
Bob Friedrichs
Palacios / Odessa

Sent from Bob's iPhone

> On Jan 31, 2018, at 11:05 AM, Bob Friedrichs <bird.fried...> wrote:
>
> Currently (11am on 1/31) on light pole near playground at Crosspoint Church.
>
> Sent from Bob's iPhone
>
>> On Jan 31, 2018, at 7:35 AM, Joe Fischer (Redacted sender "fischer13" for DMARC) <dmarc-noreply...> wrote:
>>
>> Sorry, Odessa owl
>>
>> Joe Fischer
>> http://www.pbase.com/joe_e_fischer
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On Jan 31, 2018, at 7:32 AM, Jennifer Miller <foundnatureblog...> wrote:
>>>
>>> I am assuming in Odessa, but just to be certain, is it in Odessa or Amarillo? It’s my understanding that they both have a Snowy Owl and a Conn’s.
>>> Thanks for the update!
>>>
>>> Jennifer Miller
>>> Lubbock, TX
>>>
>>> {o,o}
>>> /)_)
>>> " "
>>> Email: <FoundNatureBlog...>
>>>
>>> Blog: http://foundnature.weebly.com/index.html

>>> Edit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at
>>> http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds
>>>
>>> Reposting of traffic from TEXBIRDS is prohibited without seeking permission
>>> from the List Owner
>>>

>> Edit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at
>> http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds
>>
>> Reposting of traffic from TEXBIRDS is prohibited without seeking permission
>> from the List Owner

http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds

from the List Owner

Join us on Facebook!