Date: 1/30/18 10:06 pm
From: Carol Thrope <clt51...> [arlingtonbirds] <arlingtonbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [Arlington Birds] Yesterday - Snowy Owl in Arl Hts
Stephanie, I also saw the Gray St. Snowy Owl late yesterday. I
hesitated to put out the word with the day losing its light. There
were alot of cars on a busy street so I called John Sharp who also is
walking distance from the owl's perch. The owl took off at about 5:20
pm and was said to have been in the same spot for several hours. A
wonderful and shocking wild visitor!Â

Carol Thrope

1/29/2018 8:54 AM, <steph_gaynor...> [arlingtonbirds] wrote:

I assumed it had been posted here and am sorry I did not post as
soon as I could. There was a Snowy Owl atop the chimney of a
house on Grey Street and School Street. Middle house on block of
3 houses on the east side of Grey. I heard it was there from mid
morning and I left around 3 PM.

There was a crowd on and off the whole time I was there.

all my best, Stephanie Gaynor

carol thrope
<clt1...>

Posted by: Carol Thrope <clt51...>

Links and club information at:
http://mrines.com/Birds/Arlington/

[IMAGE]

Visit Your Group

* New Members 1

Yahoo! Groups • Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

Join us on Facebook!