Date: 1/30/18 8:14 pm
From: Daniel Mason <millipede1977...>
Subject: Re: Long-tailed Duck (Beaver Lake, northwest AR, Benton County)
Anyone try chasing this bird yet? Haven't seen any reports anywhere.
Nobody wanted to try and head out into the cold on Monday so I stayed
home. Had a few people recovering from some colds or something anyway.
Warmer weather tomorrow so we're thinking about heading that way. I'm
afraid it will be like the one that we chased last year. Could be there
but it's such a huge place with so many coves to hide in. But it will be
warm weather and the kids will enjoy it. They did last year. Maybe we'll
get lucky and find the duck. I guess we'll see what happens.  I love
rarities and love them more when they're nearby. They just torture me
when they don't stay in one spot long enough for me to find them. HA.
If we find it, I'll update the group in case anyone else is wondering.
If I don't find it, I'll try to remember to still update. I forget
things like that pretty easily.

Daniel Mason