Date: 1/30/18 5:44 pm
From: Sandra Keller <sandrakeller...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Common Grackle - finally for the year.....
What’s going on with Grackles? I had a couple hours before work today. Finally, Floodgates, Gloucester County.
I checked my last three years. 1/1. 1/4. and 1/8. In no particular order there. Those are my first of year dates.
None at my house yet. Very strange.

The ebird new web site is up and running. I have been testing it out the past 5 weeks or so. I like! So, when I
come home from birding, I always check the web site. And my ebird there. To triple check my checklists. Just in case…..
Been doing that for years now. It’s a good habit to get into.

Looks like everything is going well with it. There is a server outage Wed. morning. Hopefully just a few hours.

Botany notes - Tree trunks looked a bit different up at Round Valley as I walked a trail. Couldn’t tell you what the
predominant species was! That will have to wait…..

Good birding all. Big freeze-up tonight. I hope ponds and lakes stay open.

Sandra Keller
<sandrakeller...>

Sent from my Imac

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>