Date: 1/30/18 4:49 pm
From: Izzy & Kendrick <gobirder...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Watching the yard.
Our yard in Seattle continues to be popular with the Pine Siskins, as we see flocks of ~10-12 daily at the feeders.

It’s been fun to note the seasonal changes in the birds. For the first time today, I saw an Am. Goldfinch showing much more of his breeding colors, with more yellow than olive. Also, I have been hearing the full House Finch song more often lately.

Golden-crowned, White-crowned and Song Sparrows visit the yard often, and the Dark-eyed Juncos continue in large numbers.

Looking forward to more signs of Spring!

izzy wong
seattle, wa
<gobirder...> <mailto:<gobirder...>