Date: 1/30/18 7:27 am
From: <ruthgrissom...>
Subject: Re: Enders' note and concern plus Ohio Snowy Owls
Yes, two have been treated at the Carolina Raptor Center — a female found near Pee Dee National Wildlife Refuge on Dec 4 (who unfortunately did not survive) and a male found at Piedmont Triad airport less than 2 weeks later. He is doing well and awaiting release. Go to CRC’s website, blog or Facebook page to see beautiful videos of him in the flight cage.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 30, 2018, at 9:56 AM, Loren Hintz <ldhintz...> wrote:
>
> Mr. Enders voiced a concern about past sexual harassment in the wildlife management academic community. Since this list serve reaches birders it also reaches many people in the fish and wildlife community. I think it was appropriate for the concern to be raised and I hope people who know more will act. On a completely different note I just returned from a visit to Ohio. Most of the northern counties in Ohio have Snowy Owls. I saw one 1/28 in Wayne County, Ohio. Are any reaching NC?
>
> From Loren Hintz Chapel Hill, NC

Join us on Facebook!