Date: 1/29/18 6:39 pm
From: ed mcv <ed.mcvicker...>
Subject: [obol] Mult. Co. Harris's Sparrow
Harris's Sparrow photos
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/10665268@N04/albums/72157665199627488>.

I parked in the NE corner of the huge FedEx lot at the end of Sundial Rd.
and went up a paved path, around a locked gate and over the dike/40 mile
loop trail to the gravel trail described by others. The sparrow flock was
no more than 100 yds in - near one of the "Wildlife" gates. There is a No
Trespassing sign posted next to the gate near the parking lot. Up on the
dike and along the gravel path are numerous Port of Portland signs and one
shot-up Reynolds Aluminum sign.

Are we guilty of trespassing to access the top of the dike/loop trail?

Join us on Facebook!