Date: 1/29/18 12:41 pm
From: Philip Dickinson <pdickins...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Eide Road and SEOWs
The work at Eide seems to have devastated the habitat for Short-eared Owls,
eliminating most of the grassy cover good for finding small rodents. There
are occasional reports of a single bird, and I had a distant view of one
prowling around the shrubs at the far west side. However, you have a better
chance of finding one this year up in Skagit in the Fir Island area or
north of Hwy. 20 on the Samish Flats between the East 90 and West 90.

Phil Dickinson