Date: 1/29/18 9:20 am
Subject: Re: Jack Rogers Dickcissel Post
I have been camping at Myrtle Beach State Park in site 154 for the month of
January. It has been such a privilege to see the female Dickcissel at my
feeders everyday for about three weeks. I also have a beautiful female
Baltimore Oriole coming in daily for suet. My site is kitty corner to the
Nature Center which is why I'm fortunate enough to have these birds along
with many others. It has been a dream birding spot for me. I will only be
here for two more days, so if anyone is looking for either or both of these
birds, I'm sure they will be at the Nature Center for their food at all
times after I go.

As an aside, I truly appreciate your very active listserve. Ours at home in
central and northern NY rarely see activity. The other day, someone said
it's because everyone is using e-bird instead. Personally, I would much
rather use the listserve then spend my time searching through e-bird.

If anyone can advise me, I would like to post a couple of photos of these
birds, but I'm not sure where I should do that. Thank you in advance to
anyone who can help!

*Ginny AlfanoCleveland, NY*

Join us on Facebook!