Date: 1/28/18 3:58 pm
From: Darlene <dsmyth3...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] AZ: Rio Rico Golf Club
Bob and Mary Kay Fanning and I birded this wonderful location this morning. The birding trail is wide, very easy to walk on, and now has an extension that was just finished on Friday, Jan. 26. The extension goes into a mesquite grove lush with native brush and great bird habitat. This is an extremely pleasant place to bird (and there are restrooms at the club house and in one area along the trail). View this checklist online at http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S42321766 <http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S42321766> The birding here will be exciting at all seasons. We enjoyed a delicious Sunday brunch after birding in their clubhouse. Owners, staff, and volunteers who have spent many hours making this birding trail are delightfully friendly people.
Darlene
<dsmyth3...>