Date: 1/28/18 1:27 pm
From: George A Suennen <george...> [EBB_Sightings] <EBB_Sightings-noreply...>
Subject: [EBB_Sightings] Nesting Anna's and Ruby-crowned Kinglet with ruby crown showing
Hello,

Took a walk yesterday afternoon at the Canyon Trail Park in El Cerrito
and saw many Ruby-crowned Kinglets, one with his red crown clearly
visible. Also saw many Anna's Hummingbirds, with one female on it's
next. Seems early in the year for these signs of Spring.

Other birds sighted were Lesser Goldfinch, House Finch, White-crowned
Sparrow, American Robin, Dark-eyed Junco, California Towhee,
Yellow-rumped Warbler, and a White-tailed Kite. At first I thought the
Kite was a seagull gliding by overhead, but it circled and flew like a
raptor. After looking at the photos I confirmed it was a White-tailed Kite.

I posted some photos on my website at
http://birds.avianist.com/2018/180127-Canyon-Trail

Best Regards,
George
http://birds.avianist.com

To contact the list Administrator go to: <EBB_Sightings-owner...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)