Date: 1/28/18 12:02 pm
From: John Broz <johnbroz1944...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] SEAZ, San Pedro House, Sierra Vista, Green Kingfisher Continues
John Barthelme and I saw the continuing female Green Kingfisher this morning about 10. Her usual location is north of the metal box on the north side side of the Bridge. Today she was at the River just north of the mouth of Garden Wash more than 1/2 mile south of the Bridge. We also saw 2 Louisiana Waterthrushes close together near post # 7.

Audrey Eskue reports that yesterday's Bird Walk had the continuing Fox Sparrow near post # 11. Locals also reported a Grasshopper and a Cassin's Sparrow yesterday near the aforementioned metal box.

The next Bird Walk is next Wednesday, January 31, at 9. Free.

John Broz
Sierra Vista

Sent from my iPad