Date: 1/28/18 4:31 am
From: <scottvarney1968...> [hmbirds] <hmbirds-noreply...>
Subject: [HMBirds] Barn Owl in Fort Edward, NY
I thought I should spread the news to this group that a Barn Owl was reported this morning on Ebird. The location was listed as St. James Road in the Washington County Grasslands. I looked at Ebird records and there has never been a reported sighting in this area. Next nearest sightings were in Bennington County, VT and Albany County...both over 30 years ago! Awesome!

Scott Varney
Salem, NY

Posted by: <scottvarney1968...>

<*> Your email settings: