Date: 1/27/18 5:25 pm
From: Melody Kehl <outdoor1...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] Tucson Audubon Thrashers, 01/27/2018
What a wonderful day with delightful people. Despite spending most of the
morning with no thrashers, at 11:00 am, Larry Heinz discovered three
LeConte's cavorting in the bushes just in sight of the cars. We did manage
a couple Sage Thrashers, but no Bendire's. One Curve-billed kept us on our
toes with little color and no spots. . . heart beat moment thinking it was
a LeConte's. Bell's and Sagebrush Sparrows gave us multiple opportunity
for prolonged viewing.

In Santa Cruz Flats, we found the Mountain Plovers along Pretzer just west
of Tweedy. I quite counting at one hundred. However, we only found 3
Ruddy Ground Doves at the Red Rock Feedlot. Many, many Yellow-headed
Blackbirds was a wonderful treat.
Melodys Birding
melodysbirding.com
So Many Birds, So Little Time