Date: 1/27/18 1:20 pm
From: Jo Fasciolo via eBird via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Jo Fasciolo has shared an eBird checklist with you from Calf Pasture Beach, Norwalk on Jan 27, 2018 - 1:35 PM
To accept this checklist into your eBird account, click on the link below:

http://ebird.org/ebird/shared?subID=UzQyMjgzODI5&s=t

You will then be able to view, edit, or delete it. Learn more about eBird's checklist sharing process at

http://help.ebird.org/customer/portal/articles/1010555-understanding-the-ebird-checklist-sharing-process

---------

Crazy Number of Long-tailed ducks at Calf Pasture, Norwalk today. I had a conservative count of 400. Viewing them from the pier, they littered the water in every direction. Using my scope I could see even more further out in and around the islands. Buffle head and mergansers were sprinkled in there too. What was most impressive was the noise they were making. It was practically echoing across the water and seemed to be coming from every direction. In addition there were a few loons, 12 fish crow, Brant, Canada Geese and a plethora of gulls. Full checklist shared.

Jo Fasciolo
Norwalk