Date: 1/27/18 8:37 am
From: John Sterling <jsterling...> [EBB_Sightings] <EBB_Sightings-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [EBB_Sightings] Contra Costa county 1/17 WINTER WREN, Hooded Oriole
I looked for the Wren a couple of days ago and heard what I think was a Pacific Wren at that location. I discussed it with Logan. There may be two different birds there so Logan is sending his recording to friends at Cornell to see what they think.

Sent from my iPhone

John Sterling
530 908-3836
26 Palm Ave