Date: 1/26/18 3:31 pm
From: <rjdbird1...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET ROSS' GOOSE, Evanston-Skokie-Cook; continue 1-26-2018
Dear Birders,
The two wandering Evanston ROSS' GOOSE showed up in the usual CAGO flock on the soccer fields along the North Shore Channel between Main St and Oakton St in Evanston-Skokie at 4:47 pm this Friday, Jan. 26. They were still there when I left. The borderline runs north/south down that field and while I was there the birds moved from its east side [Evanston] to its west side [Skokie]. The fields are on East side of North Shore channel. There is a large parking lot/shopping area south off of Main Street.

Rich DeCoster
Evanston/ Cook
rjdbird1at yahoo

Join us on Facebook!