Date: 1/26/18 8:30 am
From: Scott Barnes <scott.barnes...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Barnegat Light Cancelled, "Flash Trip" to north coast tomorrow instead
Jerseybirds,

I'm cancelling Sunday's trip to Barnegat Light due to the rain.

Instead, Linda Mack and I will lead a "flash field trip" to the north coast ponds & inlets tomorrow. We'll look for alcids at Manasquan Inlet-where Razorbill & Dovekie were seen this week, search the ponds of interesting ducks (Tufted Duck included), and sort through gull flocks for white-winged gulls. If you're interested in Sat, meet at the east end of Broadway by the boardwalk in Point Pleasant Beach at 8:45 am. This is one block south of Manasquan Inlet.

Good birding,

Scott Barnes
Program Director, All Things Birds
Assistant Director, Eco-Travel