Date: 1/25/18 6:50 pm
From: <chayward414...> [peninsula-birding] <peninsula-birding-noreply...>
Subject: [pen-bird] Female Tufted Duck Nob Hill Pond 1-25-18
Hi Folks ,
Malia and I along with a couple of other birders all got nice looks at the Female Tufted Duck found by Ron Thorn earlier in the day at Nob Hill Pond. I arrived around 2.30 , the Tufted Duck was fairly easy to pick out in the large Canvasback flock which also contained some Lesser Scaup, Northern Shoveler , Ruddy Ducks, and American Wigeon.
Many thanks to Ron for finding yet another county lifer for us! Also to Leonie for getting the word out so quickly despite the problems with Yahoo/Pen Bird today.
Malia put a photo on her ebird checklist link below.

http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S42240380 http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S42240380

Chris Hayward and Malia DeFelice
Half Moon Bay

Join us on Facebook!