Date: 1/25/18 3:22 pm
From: JAMES SPEICHER <jugornought...>
Subject: [MDBirding] [WA] Vulture "kettle"
I observed them above dual highway near the Martins grocery shopping
complex at 1542 this afternoon. It was quite a show as they weren't
that far off the ground when I came upon them. Can't say if this is
something that happens there regularly, or not. Maybe someone more
local has more info. While driving, I couldn't more than glance, but
I didn't observe any "blacks" among the TVs, which numbered appx 50.

Jim Speicher
BroadRun/Burkittsville area
[FR] Frederick County MD
M.O.S. member, Washington [WA] Co Chapter