Date: 1/25/18 8:49 am
Subject: RE: USS North Carolina
The marsh is on the right side of the entry road as you approach the ship’s parking lot, so not impacted by open/close hours.

Note that while there are “good” King Rails here (presumably) many (most?) of the big rails there now appear to be either Clapper or intergrades (i.e. “Cling” Rails).

Steve Shultz
Apex NC