Date: 1/25/18 7:41 am
From: Karen And Jim Rowe <00000131a1cf8fbc-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: First State Record Bean-Goose!
It looks quite a bit like a White-front which is a tasty goose species. (much better tasting than snow goose). I believe it was shot because the hunter thought it was a white-front. I’m in a meeting with the researcher who has it in his freezer and knows the hunter.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 25, 2018, at 9:19 AM, Sandy Berger <sndbrgr...> wrote:
>
> Cool. Not cool.
>
>> On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 8:53 AM Daniel Scheiman <birddan...> wrote:
>> Either a Taiga or Tundra Bean-Goose has been taken by a hunter in eastern Arkansas. Regardless of species this is of course a first state record and one of the few for North America!
>>
>> https://www.instagram.com/p/BeV2PsoAGtv/
>>
>> Dan Scheiman
>> Little Rock, AR

Join us on Facebook!