Date: 1/24/18 8:32 pm
From: Larry <oldbirdbum...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] SEAZ - Madera Canyon
Birders:

The Santa Rita Lodge feeders were busy today. Three subspecies of Dark-eyed Junco (Oregon, Pink-sided, and Gray-headed) and two Yellow-eyed Junco if you need that species for your Santa Cruz County list.

Also a female Rivoli's Hummingbird is coming to the porch feeder. It has been a long time since I wrote Rivoli's Hummingbird in one of my field notebooks, and it felt good to go back to the old name. In fact, as I wrote in Rivoli's, it really felt Magnificent. Hard to explain.

Larry Norris Tucson, Arizona