Date: 1/24/18 8:08 pm
From: AnnMarie Wood <amw.5737...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] White Wagtail Accessibility
Carol:

Congratulations! Isn’t it great to be in the right place at exactly the
right time?

When I approached the dairy farm, also with the intention of getting
permission to enter, I encountered a man leaving in a pickup truck. When I
tried to make my request I discovered that he didn’t speak English.

Given the layout, the multiple no trespassing signs, no one else in sight,
and no obvious office, I turned around and left.

Hoping for another opportunity,
Ann Marie