Date: 1/24/18 11:02 am
From: Carol Del-Colle <wvnaturalist...>
Subject: Snow Goose (FOY) - Shipper's Court pond
Around 11:00 this morning, I stopped by the pond on Rt. 45 across from Shipper Court in hopes of seeing some of the Geese( other than Canada) that have been being reported the last few days. When I arrived, there were two other birders there also checking out the pond. At that time, we did not find any Greater White-fronted or Ross' Geese. However, there was a Snow Goose standing on a rock, easily seen among some of the many Canada Geese. I was able to get some very good looks. For me this was a first of year bird. There were also many of the duck species mentioned in recent posts.

Happy birding,

Carol Del-Colle

Summit Point

Jefferson County