Date: 1/23/18 9:21 pm
From: SeEttaM . <seettam...>
Subject: [texbirds] Blue Bunting still being seen at Quinta Mazatlan, McAllen
The Blue Bunting that was found by John Brush almost a month ago at Quinta
Mazatlan in McAllen is still being seen. The first time I went to look the
bird I missed it by about 30 seconds and have missed it on a number of
other occasions. Today I finally spotted it under and near their
amphitheater feeding station and I got several photos of it during the 7 or
so times I saw it late this afternoon. I have uploaded those photos
onto my Birds
and Nature blog <https://birdsandnature.blogspot.com/>.
SeEtta Moss
Colorado birder currently in Pharr