Date: 1/23/18 12:17 pm
From: John Broz <johnbroz1944...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] SEAZ, San Pedro House, Sierra Vista, Green Kingfisher continues
The continuing female Green Kingfisher was repeatedly seen between 11 and 12:30 this morning by Paul Edmondson and myself. We initially saw it along the River about 200 yards north of the metal water monitoring box on the north side of the Bridge and last saw it 75 yards south of the Highway 90 Bridge. We talked with 4 other parties who also saw it. Louisiana Waterthrush were seen on both sides of the Bridge as well.

The next Bird Walk is Wednesday, tomorrow at 9.

John Broz
Sierra Vista

Sent from my iPad