Date: 1/22/18 2:55 pm
From: 'Vicky Sroczynski' <vsroczynski...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET NO SIGHTINGS-Varied Thrush spot
Hi all, I apologize if this is a repeat post, but three other
wishfully-thinking birders and I were at the Varied Thrush location
today-the feeders have been taken down, and there is a kindly-worded letter
hanging in a tree, in place of the sign-up sheet that was previously there.
In it, the homeowner explains that the Varied Thrush seems to have moved on
with the warmer temperatures and lack of snow cover, and so must we. She
explained that she would post a "rare bird alert" if she sees the bird
again.

Vicky Sroczynski

DuPage County

In Florida during Varied Thrush visit to Illinois

Join us on Facebook!