Date: 1/22/18 10:50 am
From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman...>
Subject: [texbirds] Travis Co.
.
There is a Harris' hawk flying about on the huge city property off Blake
Manor Rd, in the eastern part of Co. where the open fields are. Sort of
between the Big dog-leg. Did not stop as I had traffic behind me. I'm
pretty caught up on them anyway.
Also last evening Woodcocks were moving around in Utley but did not see
or hear actual displays...Those days may be over??
Heard some unseen geese a couple of times. Sounded like Snows.
A continuing E. Towhee male at the cabin is far more "tame" than the
Spotted. Even fed on the feeder this AM. Critter cam sez he is a regular.
Male Red-bellied Wood.s are counter-hammering and chasing each other about
so is a Downy. Saw a titmouse briefly check out a nest box.

Loads of robins and waxing feeding on yopuan and E. Red Cedar berries and
making quite the mess at the water features.

--

Brush Freeman
<http://www.biospatialsevices.com>

http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds